Incomplete Request Form

¬†Instructors are NOT able to assign an “Incomplete” grade to a student. Instead, the student must obtain an Incomplete Request form from, fill it out, and email it to their instructor. The instructor will then sign the form and submit it to the registrar.

Additional information can be found at policies.

Mail this page!

Was this helpful?